The Postwire Post – Preview & Copy Page
We’re grateful, post Thanksgiving, for no more leftovers and two new features that recently snuck their way into Postwire without much fanfare:
- Copy Page
Learn more below.
Postwire makes it so easy to create beautiful Pages. We know you care about how they look. Now you can easily see how a Page is experienced by viewers.
To preview a Page:
- While editing the Page, click the Preview icon (near the big orange Invite button).
- View the Page in a separate browser window as your viewers will see it.
You can also Preview any Page by finding it in your Home list, clicking the associated drop-down menu for the Page, and selecting Preview.
Use COPY to Create Templates for Info Shared Often
When training virtually, for example, we invite participants to a Page loaded with resources. Now, for new training sessions, we simply COPY a Training Resources Template. Then all we have to do is tweak the cloned Page for the new group.
To copy a Page:
- Find the Page you want to copy in your Home view.
- Click the drop-down by the Page name.
- Select Copy.
- Edit the cloned Page title and add a comment personalized for the new invitee(s).
Tip: Include “Template” in the name of Pages you copy, such as “Training Resources Template”. That way you can quickly pull up all templates by searching for “Template”.